Best Diet Soup Recipes have some really delicious soup recipe
We have some carefully chosen best diet soup recipes for you here in this article, But you must remember that these are strict low-calorie soups that should not be continued for more than seven days. After consuming them for a week, consult your dietician for following a healthy diet that has all the essential nutrients.
Following a healthy lifestyle is preferred more as compared to continuing these delicious soup recipes since they might drain the body of the other nourishing necessities to keep your skin, hair, and nails healthy, for example.
It is further suggested that portion control must be your lifelong part of a daily and healthy meal plan.
Keep vegetables and fruits a mandatory part of your regular meal plan other than these recipes so that gaining weight back does not remain a risk anymore.
It is guaranteed that you would feel less hungry and gain better confidence in your body. Also, working out for half an hour daily is the best thing you can infuse into your life plan forever.
So, let us present you here with four delicious recipes. Here are some wonderful recipes.
Garden Vegetable broth Soup recipe tonight
Apart from the prestigious cabbage soup that is known for weight loss, another one that fits well in the list of absolutely delicious recipes is Garden Vegetable soup. Being in the line means that people who are looking to lose weight fast must try Garden Vegetable soup and mark it on their list.
The best thing about this absolutely delicious soup is that you can include and exclude vegetables according to your liking. Also, diet experts recommend that a side diet should be carried on for keeping the body’s needs of protein and other nutrients fulfilled. Only then this great recipe would work faster for you.
Without any further delay, let’s get to the formula for helping you lose weight. Getting the energy and drive to be forever healthy comes from this absolutely delicious soup recipe.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serving for people: 5-6
- Chicken broth: 3 cups. It is preferred to have real chicken broth, however, other synthetic non-fat chicken broth could work, but still, the nutritional value would be low.
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- Yellow onion: 1 small
- Tomato paste: 1 tablespoon (if you want big chunky pieces of tomatoes, you can add them too)
- Chopped spinach: 1 cup
- Chopped zucchini: Half cup
- Chopped carrots: Half cup
- Green beans: Half cup
- Oregano: As per your taste or half a teaspoon
- Basil: As per your taste or half a teaspoon
- Salt and pepper: As per your taste
- Oil spray
- Spray oil into an open pan to grease it from all sides.
- Using as much less possible oil for this soup would keep it fat-less, in which you need to sauté garlic, onions, and carrots. An easy way or make it flavoursome!
- Sauté them for at least five minutes.
- Don’t forget the rest of the vegetables, except spinach, that needs to be added to the pot in this step. Cooking them in the broth along with tomato paste would be a good idea at this very point.
- Cook them for 10 minutes, or at least keep checking them in between by stirring occasionally to know that they have been cooked completely.
- Now is high time to add spinach, remember, we asked you to skip step 4?
- Do not cook spinach too long after that since overcooking this green veggie would extract all of its nutrients. Two minutes should be sufficient.
- Voila! Steaming hot soup is ready to serve.
Side dishes to go with the soup
A crusty French bread or fruit salad would be suitable to go as side dish. Finishing a bowl of this soup with this buttery bread would be healthy and hearty without having to worry about calories. Fruits can never be an option when you are losing weight.
Why not with soup then? Make a mouthwatering fruit salad without cream to keep the calorie quotient low. It is simple to prepare just by cutting fruits that are available in your kitchen or getting those that you like the most. The best part is, there is no strict recipe for it.
Instant Pot Lentil Soup recipe
Very evident from its name, the instant pot lentil soup is the quickest to make. It could be made in a pot with all vegetables and broth cooked simultaneously. It is also gracefully counted as one of the absolutely delicious soup recipes since it is full of energy the weight watchers need.
Why is there a need for instant pot? As they could be set to high and the soups are ready within twenty minutes- ready to enjoy.
Add ingredients to the instant pot lentil soup in the beginning and let the aroma of the vegetables cook with the broth itself.
One amazing thing for you to know is you can either garnish this soup classified among the best diet instant pot lentil soup recipes with parmesan or swap the chicken broth with vegetable broth if you are a vegan!
Without any further ado, let’s start with this great recipe!
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Serving for people: 4-5
- Chopped onion: 1 large
- Peeled and chopped carrot: 1 medium
- Minced garlic: 3 cloves
- Fresh thyme: 2 teaspoon
- Diced tomatoes: 1 medium
- Chopped celery: 2 stalks
- Baby spinach: 3 cups
- Green lentils: One and a half cups (soaked)
- Italian seasoning: As per taste or preferably 1 teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Black pepper: As per taste
- Chicken or vegetable broth: 4 cups
- Grated parmesan: Optional at the end
- Add all the ingredients including vegetables (excluding spinach), seasoning, and broth in one instant pot.
- Set the pot to high and keep the time up to 20 minutes.
- Add spinach two minutes before serving.
- If you have a manual pot, you can put all the ingredients inside, switch on the flame and let it cook on medium heat, so reduce heat.
- Once you feel the vegetables are tender, switch off the flame.
- It is ready to serve, for sure! Serve hot (Remember the spinach step here before serving).
Alternate Method for best soup:
You can also make the lentil soup by soaking and boiling the red lentils to have a smooth gravy-type consistency after it is cooked. This best diet soup recipe becomes a puree in the immersion blender.
Once the sautéed onion and garlic are cooked with the lentils and broth completely where aroma and taste provide a perfect blend, it is the right time to mix this instant pot lentil soup in the blender for smoothness. It taste great.
Side servings with the soup to keep the nutritional value high
Chicken salad sandwich and grilled vegetable sandwich would be the best two options to go with this one of the best soup recipes. Although high in dietary value like protein, magnesium, iron, fibre, etc.
The sandwiches can offer a fulfilling meal that you can enjoy with bran bread. Beans and extra veggies would also be good enough to make it a wholesome meal that you would not regret having.
Tomato soup recipe
Another recipe that could be unapologetically counted among the best soup recipes is tomato soup. The Tomato soup recipe is high in antioxidants that are best for weight loss.
These antioxidants boost the immune system, which is the main reason for reducing weight. Also, it is a low-carb meal but fulfilling in nutritional value, it is one of the best diet soup recipes for weight watchers.
Preparation time: Less than 30 minutes
Serving for people: 2-3
- Butter: Half teaspoon, unsalted
- Onion: 1 medium
- Tomatoes: 3 medium
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Chicken soup or vegetable stock: 3 cups
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: Half teaspoon
- Salt: As per taste
- Parmesan cheese: Optional but if you are looking to lose weight, think again 😉
- Boil the tomatoes, onions, and cloves in chicken soup or vegetable broth.
- Let it boil first, and lower the flame to keep it simmering for 20 minutes.
- Use a hand blender to blend the mixture inside the pour when you feel it is ready
- OR, pour the mixture little by little into the blender and blend it smoothly.
- Strain the mixture for extra pulpy parts of tomatoes into the strainer to keep the soup with thin consistency.
- Add butter to the pot again, melt it and pour the tomato mixture into the pot.
- Add sugar for a little sweetness and to fight tomato acidity.
- Finish the soup with a seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Side dishes to save you from getting hungry
Once you have decided to lose weight, you have to train your body to stop feeling hungry again and again. The cravings need to be stopped which is only possible when you feel “contented” with a meal.
This diet soup recipe, the tomato soup recipe, could be served with two side dishes like a bacon sandwich and extra veggies.
A bacon sandwich is made with bran bread and grilled or fried bacon. To make it crispy, you can fry the bacon, however, for weight loss, baking seems to be a better choice.
A side salad with extra uplift with veggies, like cherry tomatoes, basil, cucumber, and any other vegetable you are fond of could never go wrong. In this way, tomato soup becomes a member of the best diet soup recipes that could become nourishing with some extra effort in no time.
Immune Boosting Chicken broth Ginger soup
The immune-boosting chicken ginger soup is a unique immunity-boosting soup that is recommended when you have a cold or flu. It is one of the diet soup recipes for a reason; it detoxifies and cleanses the body, making it ideal for losing weight quickly!
Make this healthful and pleasant soup with a high juiciness content instead of purchasing supplement pills from a drugstore. Its organic, gluten-free, and veggie-rich ingredients place it at the top of the list of best diet soup recipes in the world.
As the name suggests, the immune-boosting chicken ginger soup is not only an immunity-enhancing soup, but also it helps in removing toxins from the body due to an extra tint of fresh ginger inside.
So, let’s not keep you waiting for its great recipe!
Prep time: Less than 30 minutes
Serving for people: 2-3
- Boiled or steamed chicken breast: 1
- Chicken broth: 3 cups
- Onion: 1 medium
- Broccoli: 1 cup
- Chopped and peeled carrots: 1 cup
- Celery: 2 stalks
- Peas: 1 cup
- Ginger: 1 medium grated
- Add minced Garlic: 3 cloves
- For flavouring: Apple cider vinegar, olive oil, parsley
- Salt: As per taste
- Black pepper: As per taste
- Add olive to the medium heat pan on the stove. Reduce heat to keep the pot on medium-low heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add all the veggies with chicken broth into the pot. Add shredded chicken breast as well.
- When the vegetables are tender, add all the seasoning like salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, and parsley 5 minutes before taking it off the stove.
- The hot and healthy perfect soup is ready to enjoy
- keep stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot and add a bit of olive oil.
Side dishes that make a perfect combination for a meal
Grilled potatoes and sweet corn salad are some of the scrumptious side dishes to add to the immune-boosting chicken ginger soup today. Dieticians recommend grilled potatoes for weight loss as they have a high value of nutrients required during weight loss.
They are packed with potassium and prevent water loss from the body. Similarly, sweet corn salad is a fine option to go with this one of the best diet soup recipes being extremely low in fat and enjoyable with the soup with its sweet and sour taste.
Also, it is high in protein with all the fruity and veggie combinations with fresh mints to keep the body refreshed in the summer with the best diet soup recipe that we just shared.
Which soups are best for weight loss?
So this soup will help you lose weight. Easy to assemble soup! You could boil any vegetables you want but no underground vegetables. . Chicken soups. Chicken soups are basically low-protein chicken pieces that should be boiled in a suitable manner. … Usually cabbage soups. … Green veggie soups.
Can I lose weight on a soup diet?
Regular consumption of soups is linked to less weight. There is currently no evidence that soup diets have helped to lose weight. Because this diet plan uses very few calories and has very few calories, you can probably lose weight.
Does the 7-day soup diet work?
The end result in The soup diet for 7 days should not remain consumed for a long while as taking a soup-based diet may cause malnutrition. Try using wholesome vegetables as part of a soup recipe and you will have more nutrients.
Does soup help lose belly fat?
Soup can help with fat loss. As one of the simplest aids on nippy days, soup also provides hydration as it has very high water. Because it’s packed in lots of water you get a delicious low calories appetizer to go with it. Unlike juices, soup helps retain fibre in vegetables.
Is tomato soup a healthy soup?
Tomato soup contains high concentrations of antioxidants such as lycopene and folic acid. In addition, antioxidant foods reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, and obesity.
Why should you not boil tomato soup?
When preparing tomato soup, read the tomato soup recipe as it is necessary for your soup to cook. Don’t boil. Simmering. It’s one mistake to boil soup, which not only leads to thick and over-museful soup but also reduces flavour.
All of the diet soup recipes here are guaranteed to work. However, every individual has a different immune system that would respond differently to all of these best diet soup recipes. The extra meals that come as sides are believed by nutritionists to work well.
For vegans, you can replace chicken broth with vegetable broth. Those who don’t like certain veggies can make alterations as per their desire. We hope you enjoy these best diet soup recipes and serve one of these soups tonight to your whole family.
Please like and comment if you tried any of these recipes and tell us in the comments below how it turned out.