Best Wireless Headphones for Running
Working out, running, and going on a hiking vacation with your pals all necessitate listening to music. You would undoubtedly want a nice set of earbuds, as wireless technology is THE THING of the current era! Wireless headphones for running are the most popular accessory these days since they don’t fall out of your ears and have excellent sound quality.
In this post, we will highlight some of the best options in this area, focusing on their features, pros and cons. We chose some of the finest wireless headphones for running based on factors such as fit, comfort, sound quality, and price. Note that we have arranged the headphones from least expensive to most expensive.
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2
Ergonomic design and minimalism are the two most notable features of Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2. The inexpensiveness and its comfort of wearing for long hours make it an apt choice among the best wireless headphones for running. Xiaomi has realized the importance of the superlative experience gained with true wireless stereo (TWS). Runners need the best sound quality along with a secure fit, so let’s highlight some of its features.
- Xiaomi has introduced these black-coloured wireless earbuds. They have wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. The connectivity is strong enough to transfer data two times faster. The connection with your smartphone for playing songs is not a problem then. What is more? Not only runners but gamers can enjoy its sound as it is easy to connect and the sound quality goes through the roof.
- The earbuds have stereo noise reduction technology with monaural modes. Its noise reduction works wonders as you would not be able to hear roadside traffic nearby the park where you are enjoying the morning jog.
- The earbuds are lightweight, thus, the most suitable ones while you are running a marathon or just having a daily jog in a nearby park. Each earbud weighs 4.1 grams. With its ergonomic design, air cannot go in and out of the ear, further adding to its noise-cancellation feature.
- The headphones are not only for listening to music; they are microphones as well. It means that while you are running, you can make and attend calls. A high-quality Bluetooth and built-in mic lets easy call-making with stable signals.
- Another intriguing feature is its water-proof feature. Xiaomi earbuds become one of the most desirable earbuds for runners who would not have to worry about sweating while they are having them in their ears.
- These silicone earbuds come in three different sizes- small, medium, and large- to keep in mind the different sizes of people’s ears. Yet, the comfort level while wearing it and its waterproof attribute makes it one of the top choices for runners. The runners who want to enjoy mountain views without having any fear that the earbuds would slip out of their ears and get lost.
- A charging port is given on the storage case. The case is also available in black colour. The battery lasts 12 hours, which is quite long-lasting. Headphones have a 40 mAh battery while the case has a 300 mAh battery. The overall charging frequency is twice a day.
APEKX Bluetooth Headphones True Wireless Earbuds
APEKX Bluetooth headphones are the second most affordable option in affordable yet stylish earphones. They provide a high-quality hands-free experience with a secure and comfortable wearing structure. It is undoubtedly a fine selection to be counted among the best wireless headphones for running. The reasons are elucidated below here with detailed features.
- Gaining a cord-free and hands-free experience with APEKX Bluetooth headphones is no more a hassle, especially if you are enjoying your gym time. It has Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with a noise-cancellation feature. It means that you would not be able to hear busy bus people talking and chatting on your shoulder while you are enjoying your favourite song.
- APEKX Bluetooth headphones are available in three colour variations: black, pink, and yellow with a slight change in the price of each. Its secure fit design lets you run miles for hours, even if you are running on the treadmill in the gym.
- Additionally, the waterproof attribute frees you from the worry of your sweat or accidental falls in the water. Prolonged exercise makes you tired and sweaty but these headphones are here with the much-needed sweat-proof feature.
- It has also a noise-cancellation mic which lets you take can make calls without surrounding noise that creates voice distortion. The other person would be able to hear you clearly without the birds chirping in the background when you are jogging in the park.
- The premium long-lasting battery is enabled through its lithium accumulator. The portable charging case has a port that can let you enjoy music for up to WHOOPING 22 hours!! Also, the earbuds would start charging automatically once you put them back in the case. The earbuds would shut off and the case would start charging them. Hence, you do not have to worry about plugging them for charging- a good feature for the forgetful ones.
- APEKX Bluetooth headphones come with a 30-days guarantee, which is not only a warranty but a “no-questions-asked” return policy!! Lifetime support is a plus point with extremely friendly customer service.
Philips T1207 True Wireless Headphones
These are one of the coolest earbuds that we found over the internet due to, primarily, their colour variations. Philips T1207 True Wireless headphones are one of the handiest wireless headphones for running. Its numerous integrated controls make it worth adding in the finest wireless headphones for running.
- Let us start first with the colour variations that had us there and then! Philips T1207 True Wireless headphones are available in black, white, and teal colours. Yes, you heard it right…TEAL colour. It might look more girly but it would look cool while having a run over the seaside. So calm and cool!!
- It is suggested by the manufacturer beforehand that if Philips T1207 True Wireless headphones do not fit in your ears or ear canal, you might not be able to enjoy its sound quality to the fullest. Changing ear tips might be helpful and you would fit the earbuds more easily.
- Philips T1207 True Wireless headphones come in one size for every ear fitting. It has Bluetooth connectivity to let you enjoy the morning walk every day. Fitting them in your jeans pocket is the best characteristic so that you don’t forget to pick them up from your room table each day.
- Its water resistance lets you use it in a humid environment. While running, extreme sweating won’t be a problem as you won’t have to worry about its slipping out of the ear. Using them under an umbrella while in rain is another added benefit of their water resistance.
- Philips T1207 True Wireless headphones have a lower battery time as compared to the previous two. It has a 6-hour battery which can be extended with a boost from the case. With only 15-minute charging from the case, the battery usage is extended up to 18 hours.
- The ear tips are interchangeable to let you decide about your ear fit. The sound quality can be fully enjoyed when the best fit is achieved. Comfort with its lightweight design keeps you engaged for hours of listening to music or watching movies, particularly with 6mm neodymium drivers.
- The controls are at your fingertips. It means that the integrated controls let you take control of what you desire to hear and listen to via your earbuds. The skipping and pausing along with accepting and rejecting calls are quick controls done effortlessly.
- The instant pairing also enables the voice-assistant feature. If you strictly want to work hands-free, you can give orders via voice assistant to play a song or take calls.
Bose Sport Earbuds
Bose Sport earbuds are a bit more expensive than the previous three selected wireless headphones for running. It is obvious that its features and sound quality are better than the already mentioned ones. Why did we say so? Let us dive into its full details to help to make up your mind if you need it.
- Bose Sport earbuds are available in three colour variations: Black, Baltic blue, and glacier white. The colour names are interesting enough besides their build and structure. The most remarkable part is that different variations do not charge an extra price. They are all available at the same price.
- The earbuds are also connected with Bluetooth to have fun in your workout session. For fitting them correctly in your ear or ear canal, you might have to change their ear tips. It is necessary to have the best fitting if you want to have the best sound and bass while running or working out.
- For Bluetooth connectivity to work best, custom-designed antennae are hidden inside the buds. The earbuds are compatible with all Android phones. Bluetooth has a range of 30 feet where sound distortion is nonexistent.
- The ear tips come in three sizes. This feature lets you change and adjust well the earbuds in your ear for the best music sound with StayHear Max tips. They are guaranteed not to fall out or slip, no matter how fast you are running.
- Talking about the sound quality, it gives you a clear and sharp hearing experience that keeps you motivated to run one more mile. While enjoying your music, you would not even know how far you came from your home while running on the nearby road or won’t keep a track of your rounds in the nearby park.
- The earbuds come with weather and sweat resistance. It certifies that if you are sweating or running on a humid day. The earbuds won’t fall out of your ears. They won’t get destroyed with the moisture, hence a safe investment for those who exercise daily and run great miles.
- With noise cancellation, others who are with you on the call can hear you better. Your surrounding noise would also not disturb you when you are making calls.
- Bose Sport earbuds have touch control for an overall integrated control for the user. For making volume high or low, swiping up and down on the buds is an easy task. Tapping to play and pause music, answering calls and other functions are all part of the job.
- Bose Sport earbuds have a 5-hour battery, which is quite low compared to the previous ones. Along with its price, the battery time might seem a turn-off for some buyers. However, with a 15-minute quick charge in its case, it can extend up to 2 more hours.
- Bose music app is an additional value coming with these earbuds. You can download music by first syncing your earbuds as soon as you purchase them. Naming the earbuds is an important step after which controlling and downloading music becomes easier.
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
Powerbeats Pro is worth your investment regardless of its high price. They have great bass and fine adjustment over your ear which makes them one of the first-rate choices in wireless headphones for running. With its special secure design, although they might look a bit bulky, its supreme comfort cannot be ignore. Let us explain a bit about its features.
- Powerbeats Pro connects with Bluetooth with iPhone and Android phones. The onscreen instruction would help you connect with convenience. The Beats app on Android phones would reveal a world of music to you that you would like to listen to for hours.
- Powerbeats Pro’s special secure design is powered with Class 1 Bluetooth technology so that the anti-slip feature keeps you calm through your connection and extended usage. As you keep running, either in a marathon or while on the seaside, a few dropouts are prevent easily.
- Multiple ear tips option is available for Powerbeats Pro as you might want to get the right fit. It also offers extended comfort and prolonged usage while running or even merely working on your desk. The ear tips are given within the packaging.
- It has water and sweat resistance. It indicates that you can be stress-free when you run miles on your treadmill or in the park every morning during summer!
- The location of integrated controls on the earbuds is an additional advantage. The buttons are present for attending and making calls and adjusting the volume.
- The most breathtaking feature is its battery. The battery can run up to 9 hours which can be extended to full 24 hours with a boost-charging from its case.
- Worth every penny is the “audio sharing” feature. It lets you and your friend connect two earbuds with one phone. You both would be able to enjoy the list of songs on one device and even can access music libraries from the Beats app.
In conclusion, wireless headphones are a great option for runners as they eliminate the hassle of tangled cords and allow for greater freedom of movement. Many wireless headphones are design specifically for sports and have features such as sweat and water resistance, secure fit, and long battery life. Additionally, with the advancements in Bluetooth technology, the audio quality of wireless headphones has greatly improved.
Overall, wireless headphones for runners are a convenient and practical choice who are looking to enhance their workout experience.